HOSTS Project is seeking 1 full-time position as a Success Coach. The individual is required to have relevant training and experience and position would commence February 22, 2021 to June 30, 2021. This position is located in High Prairie and offers a variety of experiences working in schools and community settings.
● Promote mental health and positive well-being within the community
● Coordinate healthy living programs and other universal programming for all students, families and community members
● Work collaboratively with other professionals, agencies, and parents
● Conduct presentations and facilitate workshops
● Coordinate effective mentorship opportunities for adults who interact with children and youth
● A related post-secondary degree or diploma in social sciences, or relevant courses and experience.
● At least 2 years working experience in addiction and mental health or health/human services related role (experience as a practicum student considered)
● Skill and knowledge of facilitation, positive communication, and creative thinking
● Ability to work independently and with a team.
● A Police Information Check and an Intervention Record Check must be completed upon hire
● Experience working with youth and families
● A valid driver’s license
● Capable of maintaining program statistics for purposes of evaluation and assisting in evaluating
the effectiveness of programs
● Knowledge of the High Prairie and resources available
● Comfortable liaising with community members, school staff, community agencies and health care providers
● Experience working with Métis and/or Aboriginal communities
Deadline for applications: Until suitable candidate is found
Please submit resumes with supporting documents, including three references electronically to:
Mrs. Lauri Davidson, Project Manager Email: email@example.com. Only those candidates
shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.