Short term Temporary Daytime Custodian Worker is required to support custodial services at the following school location:
❖ Ecole Providence School (McLennan, AB) 4 hours daily 1:30pm-5:30pm
Hours:, Monday-Friday as per school calendar, March – June 2021 with the possibility of extension.
Perform custodial duties to maintain cleanliness of the school and grounds.
Primary Duties will include:
● Cleaning and disinfection of high touch points multiple times during the day.
● Supplies (paper towels, cloths, soap and disinfectant spray/wipes) checked daily
● Classroom cleaning/disinfect: Desks, chairs, pencil sharpeners, telephones, doorknobs, light switches, sink faucets, soap dispensers, and all classroom surfaces.
● Hallways and Corridors cleaning/disinfect: Light switches, elevator buttons, stair railings, entrance door handles, alarm panels, inside handicap door buttons.
● Washrooms and infirmary rooms – cleaning/disinfect all surfaces.
● Offices cleaning/disinfect: Desks, chairs, telephones, light switches, doorknobs, copiers/equipment.
● Communicate with the supervisor any deficiencies, building, equipment and safety issues.
● Other duties assigned by the principal, head custodian or maintenance supervisor.
● Experience in custodial work would be an asset.
● Ability to lift 30lbs.
● Maintain a polite and positive attitude, confidentiality and communicate effectively.
● Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
● Updated Criminal Record/Intervention check required.
Wage – Category I (School-Based Support Staff)- Custodial Assistant
$17.67-$24.29 dependent on experience
Accepting applications until a suitable candidate is found. Send Resume, documents and Support Staff Application Form (https://hfcrd.ab.ca/employment/) to:
Lauri Goudreault – Principal Ecole Providence School