Holy Family Catholic Regional Division Central Services Supports is seeking a 1.0 FTE year-round employee
as System Operations Manager who will work in a support position to effectively
manage all aspects of the student information, business administration and support
Human Resources of the Division. This position works in a team environment with
senior administration. Start Date: October 2, 2023 or mutually agreed upon date.
The primary role of the individual will include managing:
- Transportation grant and reporting.
- Set up of all Human Resources as related to System Operation – Atrieve
- PowerSchool Administrator – Student Information, Grade Courses/Book, and
- Reconcile student information with Alberta Education Funding Event System
- PASI Administrator including integration with School Course Marks.
- Apply to Education Administrator to include Easy Connect/Sub Dispatch.
- Education Canada Administrator.
- Manage all job postings.
- File and Docushare Management including content rules, lifecycle management
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Must have strong technical aptitude with computers systems.
- Hold a positive and progressive attitude.
- Have the ability to multitask, work independently and cooperatively.
- Have excellent interpersonal communications skills and phone manners.
- Have the ability to perform duties with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Experience working in a computerized environment is required.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as a team in a Christ-centered
- Two year relevant Diploma or Relevant Degree.
- $42,148-$68,638 dependent on years of education and years of experience.
Closing Date: September 22, 2023 or until a suitable candidate is found.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Please forward the following documentation as application to the position:
Resume, Division Application Form
Please submit the following:
- Completed Division Support Staff Application Form https://hfcrd.ab.ca/employment/
- Resume with References.
- Child Intervention Check.
- Criminal Record Check.
Assistant Superintendent of HR & Learning