HFCRD Board of Trustees Approves Audited Financial Statements
Posted: December 1, 2022
The Holy Family Catholic Regional Division (HFCRD) held a Special Board Meeting at the Central Office in Peace River on November 28. The highlights are listed below.
- The Holy Family Catholic Regional Division held a Special Board meeting on Monday, November 28 to approve the audited financial statements for the year ended August 31, 2022.
- The division reported revenue of $31,123,938 and expenses of $32,175,254 resulting in a deficit of $1,051,316.
- The division requested, and received, authorization from the Minister of Education to set aside $1,050,000 from its operating reserves towards capital projects at Good Shepherd School and St. Stephen’s School.
- The Board also resolved to transfer $300,000 from System Administration to the Early Childhood Services (ECS) program. The Government of Alberta covers half of the 950 hours per school year. The Board of Trustees believes that this is an important service and is happy to support it.
- The audited financial statements can be seen below.