HFCRD Board of Trustees Approve 2020/21 School Calendars
Posted: April 24, 2020
At the April 21st Regular Board Meeting, the Holy Family Catholic Regional Division (HFCRD) Board of Trustees approved the 2020/21 School Calendars. Decisions about the school calendars were made to best meet student learning needs, as well as the needs of families and communities. Due to the transportation constraints of having HFCRD transportation being provided by three neighbouring school divisions, multiple calendars are needed once again.
2020/21 Division Calendars can be found here:
They can also be found on the school calendar page of the division website.
2020/21 Calendar Highlights:
Start Up Dates
- First Day for Staff Wednesday August 26th – 3 staff meeting/PD Day/School Year Kick Off/Prep Days before school starts
- First Day for Students Monday August 31st
2 Divisional Days
- Staff Meeting/Mass/BBQ August 28th
- Faith Day March 19th
Christmas Breaks December 19th, 2020 to January 3rd, 2021
- 2 full weeks and 3 full weekends
- Common Christmas breaks for all schools
- All schools are aligned with the school calendars of their neighbouring school divisions due to bussing requirements.
Last Days of School
- Last day for grades K – 9 students June 25th
- Last day for grades 10 – 12 students June 28th
- Last day for staff June 28th