HFCRD Board Meeting Highlights – August 29, 2023
Posted: September 7, 2023
The Holy Family Catholic Regional Division held its monthly Regular Board Meeting on August 29, 2023. Below are the highlights of the meeting.
- Trustee Donna Duda was re-appointed to a two-year term by the Western Cree Tribal Council.
- The Board approved the LDC Religious Education high school courses that are being provided by the Edmonton Catholic School Division.
- The Board viewed and approved a PowerPoint presentation that can be given by Trustees in their communities to promote the Canadian Catholic School Trustees Association (CCSTA) Toonies for Tuition campaign.
- The Board approved the schedule of fees and rates for the 2023-24 school year.
- Superintendent Betty Turpin briefed the Board on the updated provincial government’s Code of Professional Conduct for Teachers and Teacher Leaders.
- The Board approved $74,000 towards the installation of water meters and alarm systems at Holy Family, St. Andrew’s and Glenmary schools and the Central Office.
- The Board reviewed and approved changes in its Policy 7: Board Operations for 2023-24.
- The Board was informed that an on-site financial audit for the 2022-2023 school year will be completed October 23-27, 2023.